Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Storyboards and Life

Storyboards for the next film are looking so good! And I did them all digitally!! Which....while not particularly impressive it's a big step for me in wrapping my brain around how to do digital art.






Lots of down shots. As far as life stuff goes, I was going to make a post about art and feelings and all the internal frowns that are going on, but you know, things are going pretty awesome. Not perfect, perfect will probably never be achieved. The point of perfect is to strive toward it, and in doing so get better and better all the time no matter how slow-going it might be. Let me tell you: it is excruciatingly slow going. All the time. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. I understand the slowness and how painfully slow it is to get better in art. Keep it up though! Congratulations on trying to do digital storyboards!

    ReplyDelete