Friday, September 16, 2011

Flowers, ink, and all



Got some Background sketches for my next project. They turned out nice, liking how it's going, just got the wrong aspect ratio...hehe Still haven't learned my lesson of thinking things through before jumping in it seems. So I'm gonna be revising these, but over all they'll be very similar.



News too! Oh news, about Thistle of course. I got accepted into my first festival ever!! Super exciting and the beginning of what I hope will be a fruitful tour for my little thistle girl. It's the 13th Annual Milwaukee Short Film Festival!! It's happening soon, so check it out: here!


Also ponies starts up again tomorrow! I did a little Pinkie Pie anthro commission for my sister. Looking forward to the weekends of animated magic to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment